- October 30, 2019
- Posted by: clare
Summary Job Description
- Process new share portfolios
- Process trades through our systems for local, offshore and unit trust portfolios as well as Endowment policies.
- Reconciliation of clients accounts/portfolios to their bank statements/ third party statements.
- Handle client enquiries, general matters, filing and all other administrative tasks within the Investment team.
Matric with accounting and 1 years bookkeeping/ relevant administrative experience. Experience working in a stock broker environment will be an advantage.
Skills and competencies required
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work with figures
- Must be able to follow administrative procedures and enjoy dealing with various forms of documentation
- Sound computer skills, particularly in Ms Word and Ms Excel to utilise Excel formulas.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply, please complete online application below.