- March 29, 2021
- Posted by: clare
Employment: Full time
Rewarding Professional Financial Career Opportunity:
Gain a supportive platform to grow and learn while developing your career and making a real difference.
Harvard House Group is a Howick based company founded upon values of Integrity, Professionalism, Excellence, Transparency & Clarity, Caring & Loyalty. Our Mission Statement is to leverage the team`s network of expertise, technology and human relationships to educate, assist and empower people to achieve their financial objectives.
Our values have been exceptionally well received and we are experiencing continued growth. As a result, we are currently looking for financially astute, graduates who are hungry to learn and to be part of something special. The right individual will find themselves mentored into our professional Advisory Team, who are tasked with partnering with clients who are seeking the Group’s expertise.
This is a salaried role, where success is linked to excellent client service, personal and professional development and the ability to engage, onboard, retain and network the leads provided by the Marketing Team.
So if you have a financial background, a passion for helping people identify with our values and mission and would like to explore becoming part of our team while launching an exciting, rewarding and challenging career, then please apply below. This is a Junior position that may be suitable for individuals who are looking for a new career within the Financial Services space.
• To establish and maintain long term relationships with clients providing comprehensive financial solutions according to client needs.
• Build and manage a book of both existing and referred clients.
• Perform annual reviews and handle queries on these relationships.
• To analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients financial objectives.
• To prepare proposals, and to meet with the client to present a financial plan.
• To perform all necessary administrative duties associated with the above.
• To continuously broaden knowledge base and to keep up to date technically by researching current trends.
• To be part of a team dynamic that strives for excellent customer service and sound, practical advice.
• To grow economic, financial, legal and tax knowledge to assess and advise portfolio clients on a broad range of financial issues.
• Be prepared to study further such as completing the required Regulatory Exam (RE) 5, Certified Financial Planner (CFP) under graduate Diploma in Financial Planning etc
• An undergraduate degree, preferably with a Financial bias.
• Financial acumen.
• Better than average Word, Excel and Outlook literacy
• Excellent people skills, attention to detail and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good problem solving skills and the ability to work independently.
• A hunger to learn and grow professionally facilitated through a formal Mentorship Program.