Tax Compliance & Advisory Services
Taxation, and the timely administration thereof, has become increasingly complex as the Government strives to widen the net and improve collections. We can assist clients to confidently navigate through the complexity of the current tax environment to ensure that all obligations are met timeously. Our range of services include:
- Assessing whether a client is liable for income tax and provisional tax, and the associated administration of registration/deregistration with SARS
- Compilation of detailed tax schedules showing the client’s tax liability or refund due
- Preparation of a capital reconciliation which reconciles your net asset value at the beginning of the tax year to your net asset value at the end of the tax year. This is a reasonableness check to ensure that you are declaring all your income, before SARS starts asking questions.
- Completion and submission of tax returns via SARS eFiling for individuals, trusts, companies and CC’s
- Completion and submission of provisional tax forms via SARS eFiling
- Payments of tax liabilities where Harvard House administers a Nedbank Corporate Saver account on behalf of the client
- Advice relating to complex tax matters specific to each client’s situation
- Updates on changes to tax legislation
- Provision of specialized tax services due to changes in prevailing legislation.